wtb/wttf: nice cingular or unlocked gsm phone, logitech z680i subwoofer only

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkon

[H]ard|Gawd
heatware: konman43
i ship in boxes with USPS insured confirmed Priority, prices include shipping and handling. i only deal with people that are willing to ship via insured usps priority /w shipping confirmation so i expect the same.(insured ups and fedex also acceptable)

wtb:
i'm looking to buy a nice gsm phone for cingular. i prefer quadband, but tri bands are acceptable too. mp3 player, 2mp-3mp camera, 3g are good plusses. i know, not many have all that i want... specific phones and prices...

$180 - w810i
$310 - k790a
$300 - k800i
$165 - w800i
$150 - k750i
$165 - k610i
$160 - d600
$75 - s710a

also looking for sub $50 phones if i cant find one of the above. ie. 6030's, z525a's etc...

z-680 subwoofer only, working condition. shoot me some offers.

for sale/trade:
$130 - Asus P5B-Deluxe wifi I got this OEM from newegg.com (board only, no backpanel, no wifi antenna, no cables, no software, etc). it worked fine for 2 months. once i took my crossfire x1950xtx's out it started giving me trouble. it is being finicky. It freezes up during boot (goes to various places before freezing, ie. logo, status screen, hardware boot screen, in bios, etc..) So I'm thinking something is wrong with the bios. I'm kind of tired of troubleshooting it and bought a p5n-e to bypass the headache. so now i dont have a processor to use with this board. i tested it with a 7900gs also and it's doing the same thing. so i'm selling this AS IS for all you tech whizzes.

$90 - 1gb (2 x 512mb sticks) of BH-5 ram (chips say winbond W942508BH-5) these are from the mushkin 3500 level II black 2-2-2-5 series as it is on a black pcb, with the same bh-5 chips. (no heatspreaders)

$200 - Denon AVR-485 receiver, 6.1 channel, power rating 8ohms: 75w x 6 power; power rating 6ohms: 110w x 6; Dolby Digital Dolby Pro Logic II Game Mode Compatibility Dts, Dts-Es (Extended Surround) High Current Amplification Accurate Touch Volume Control 96khz/24-Bit D/A Conversion For All Channels Compatible With All The Latest Movie Sound Formats High Dynamic Power, Low Impedance S-Video Up Conversion Component Video Switching Auto Surround Mode Dsp (Digital Signal Processor) comes with Universal Remote Control, and manual only. overkill for me at the moment, extra features and functions are a little overwhelming, so i'm goin back to just using some cheezy built for computer setup. (preferably local pick up $175)

$70 - Logitech z-5500 sattelites only (no subwoofer/control module). These were bought to be used with my Denon receiver. Works great, sounds awesome. I'm getting a complete computer speaker system so no longer need these. (ships with 2x fronts, 2x rears, 1x center only) (preferably local pick up $50)

$70 - Logitech z-680 sattelites only (no subwoofer). These were bought for a friend, but he could not afford them so i'm stuck selling them now. (ships with 2x fronts, 2x rears, 1x center, and control module only) (preferably local pick up $50)

$260 - if you get both the receiver one of the speaker sets, i'll include some monster cable speaker wires too.

items i have for trade ( for an x1900 aiw):
x-fi platinum - retail (as far as i know only missing 3.50 mm (1/8-inch) to 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) plug adapter) comes with sound card, software cd, remote control, 2x midi mini to midi converters, ide cable, 4pin molex to 4pin floppy converter, and front panel i/o set

evga 7900gt ko - retail (missing hitman cd) comes with video card, 4pin molex to 6pin pcie adapter, component video output, svideo cable, 2 dvi to vga adapters, and software cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back