WTB/WTTF: PC Gear

theDon

[H]ard|Gawd
Thanks for looking and bumping if you can :). My son wants a desktop PC for his birthday, and I am doing my best to get one assembled.. It currently is Phenom 2 based with a case and large power supply. That said I am looking for some parts. Ok that has changed so unless you have some outstanding HW for very cheap I am done with that. My new goal. I have a gaming PC that serves as a media server as well. This seems to be no longer working, but all of my media is in a raid array so I can't move the drives. I have one of those western digital media hubs.

HDD Enclosure - I need an enclosure that is visible to the WD box, and can utilize a 2.5TB HDD.

USB HDD - I need a 2TB or more external drive. It also must work with the WD box

Video Card - I currently have a GTX 480 so another to do SLI with would be nice., but I can only trade for this so if you have a 480 to trade LMK.

I also need some stock for my B&M store. These include Ram, HDD.s,CPU's, mobo's and more. Keep in mind I prefer trades.

Thanks for looking and hopefully bumpimjg.

TheDon

Last edited:
Still have the stuff we talked about, plus some different DDR2 ram, CPUs, and hard drives.

Back