WTB/WTTF: Two 8800 Ultras (or other >51M2B NVIDIA GPUs) with full cover water blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-B

[H]ard|Gawd
I am currently running two HD4850s in CrossFire. However, ATI's drivers (or lack thereof) for Windows Server 2008 do NOT work with 4850 CrossFire. I would like to switch to NVIDIA SLI instead. I want TWO 8800Ultra cards with full cover / EK water blocks, or whatever other water blocks that only take up one slot. I would also accept other similarly performing cards in this price range, but only NVIDIA.

Shoot me a price or if you're interested in trading. I have the following for trade:
- Two ATI Radeon HD 4850
- DFI LT X48-T2R motherboard

Are you interested in a straight trade for 2 512MB PNY 9800GTX's. they are 3-months old and run like champs. They are totally stock and come with all original packaging.

I"ve got two 8800gtx's with brand new never used full cover danger den copper blocks to go with. Let me know if you're interested.

I"ve got two 8800gtx's with brand new never used full cover danger den copper blocks to go with. Let me know if you're interested.
Yup, PMing you.

Replied to a few other PMs.

Are you interested in a straight trade for 2 512MB PNY 9800GTX's. they are 3-months old and run like champs. They are totally stock and come with all original packaging.
Thanks, but unfortunately I need cards that have more than 512MB VRAM. So, really:
8800GTX
8800Ultra
9800GTX 1GB
9800GTX+ 1GB
(not 9800GX2, unless there's a 1.5GB or 2GB version I haven't seen -- these cards are just 512MB sandwiches)

Keep the offers coming. I can consider two plain 8800 GTXes if you don't have blocks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back