WTB: x58 board without selling my darn kidney

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
I see these are going for way over what they should be worth and the only ones I can seem to find for sale are crazy nice gamer boards.

Not what I'm looking for.

I've got a $110 limit for a motherboard and it must be in good condition and the seller needs to have some heat. Good thing is I don't need all those crazy gaming boards with awesome audio or a ton of PCIx16 lanes or crazy custom configs, I just need something that can run a xeon x5660 in, average OC to about 3.9-4 (thats only 185-190 bclk for that chip), and run stable. The less frills the better, this is going to be my media encoder box getting rack mounted right next to my PLEX server

I pay with paypal, if you got the heat to show I can gift to avoid fees, and there's not much but if you want to talk trades there's a few things floating in my FS thread still

My FS/FT Thread

Last edited:
yea, messaged him on like the 3rd, still no reply, send another one but if someone else has one and is quick with PM's I haven't paid for anything yet so I can totally still buy one. Bump!

I do have the same exact board evga sli le still sealed from rma but it's my backup's back up.

bump for you and gl with your hunt!

If you didnt need to overclock, I'd sell you my Supermicro board with cpu in; has SAS ports too :)

Wow lots of people looking into X58 gear lol.

At this rate I might fork up my EVGA SR-2's!!!

:p

Back