WTB: Yeong Yang Cube Case

schnell

Gawd
Looking for the Yeong Yang YY-0221 case in black. The one that everyone went mod crazy with in the early 2000's. Modded is OK to a degree as long as it is tasteful. I have only been able to find it for sale one place on the web and it is more than I am willing to pay.

Show me what you got.

Where are you located? I have a very similar case but I won't ship it.

Where are you located? I have a very similar case but I won't ship it.

I am looking for this case specifically for the size, so unless your case is pretty much the same dimensions I am not interested. Sorry.

Last edited:
I am looking for this case specifically for the size, so unless your case is pretty much the same dimensions I am not interested. Sorry.

It is pretty much the exact same size. I bought it when I was looking for a YY cube too, years ago.

Bump for me always wanting to mod the crap out of one of these. I randomly look for them from time to time and can never find one. GL w/ your search!

Might look for a cheap mountain mods case. Basically same size.

I had that case and it was nice and all, and expensive when I bought it, but it does have a major limitation.
The mobo side is not as wide as a normal case so a lot of HSF won't fit inside, you'd have to cut open the side panel and have the top of the HSF stick out.

Here is the drive/psu side with 8 drives (I had 9 drives in there after this pic was taken),
drives.jpg

and the mobo side with an Arctic Cooler Freezer 7 Pro
cpu-side.jpg

cube-drives.jpg

free bump for a case I wanted but never got around to getting. Good luck with your search.

Back