WTB: Your Unused Dewu.com points....

ixll

2[H]4U
I have all of the points I need. Do Not send me any more codes please!!!
Just noticed that some points are going into my bulk mail folder. If you send points then please include "dewu.com" in the subject line so that my new filter will send it to a special folder I just created. If you have sent me points but have not heard back then please resend them with "dewu.com" in the subject line and I will get back to you. Thank you

EDIT: If you are interested in collecting dewu.com points then please keep this civilized. Once I have enough points I will gladly transfer any remaining points to the next person in line and edit the original post to contain the new owners information. Let's not start a fight over who should get the points. If you want to do this then add a post stating so and ownership will be transfered in the order that they appeared. :D

That's right. I want your codes.

I know you all drink mountain dew and probably just toss out the codes thinking "I can never collect enough to get anything anyway". Well, I will buy them from you.

All you need to do is e-mail the codes to me and once I verify the codes are working I will paypal $.20 for each valid code to you.

That's 5 codes for $1.

Think of it as a $.20 rebate off on each bottle of mountain dew you drink. That's not a bad savings on a $.99 bottle of pop.

DO NOT post codes in the forum as they will be invalid in a matter of moments.

If you are interested in participating then simply send an e-mail to me at [email protected] or [email protected] <both the same account> containing the codes and your paypal account information so that I can send payment once the codes are verified.

I have feedback on ebay and heat under ixll so you can check me out.

Once I don't want/need anymore codes I will post in this thread letting you know. Sending me an e-mail with codes does not garauntee payment. I *may* not need the codes by the time you send them. If this is the case I will let you know and the codes you sent will still be valid.

Don't have any codes, just curious about what you were looking to turn them in for.

Free bump for you. :)

awwwwwwwwwww i had on the excess of 100 caps, but i just moved and threw them alll away... me and my friends would go around the school collecting them, but then decided not to..i kept them all...had a gorcery bag filled all teh way up with them :S

My goal is to get the GREEN X-Box. So I need a lot of points.

If anyone else is interested in getting in on the point action then post a message and once I get all of the points I want I will relinquish control of the thread to the next user on the list.

So if you have the codes then start saving them up and sending them my way.

If you do want to participate but don't want to have codes laying around the house waiting until you have enough to make this worthwhile then feel free to e-mail them to me and let me know not to send the money right away, I will bank them up for you and make one big payment at the end of things. :D

Id say your best bet would be to buy bulk at Sams or Costco...Not thread crapping, just thinking it must be hard finding people :D. Goodluck man..thats a killer idea...I remember those ploid points from chip bags, I could get them in the THOUSANDS from a school.

bedtime bump....

keep this up top so everyone sees it!!! :D

Thanks peeps!!

Originally posted by mjcason
thats only $110 for him (if he gets that many)

good job on the math. :)

j/k.

not too shabby I guess. seems kinda a wierd idea to pay people for theirs, but if it works, so be it! :)

Well, I have only gotten a few from [H] members but I think there are at least a couple of you that are saving up points and going to e-mail me a big list all at once.

At this point I am just shy of 100 points most of wich I have attained myself. So I have a long way to go.

Keep the points coming in peeps. :D

Back