WTB: Z68 board, DDR3, SSD, HDD, Case, and Maybe WC.

CousinVin

Limp Gawd
I'm in the midst of a build, and one on somewhat of a budget. So far i have copped a good deal on a cpu and psu, but i haven't grabbed anything else just yet. I am in need of all that is listed.

As far as a mobo goes, I will look at most of anything z68, but I would like it to be close to new if not bnib. If possible, keep it around $150 but offer up.

I am not too picky about RAM. Corsair or OCZ would be nice. I would like either 2x4gb sticks or 4x4gb sticks. Just offer.

Solid state is not a must, so i only really need a 60 gb ssd

For the Hard Drive, I would like a 6gb/s 7200 rpm drive, but offer up. I am open here as well.

Now as far as the case goes, I need room for WC in the future and I love Danger Den cases. DD is a plus. Other cases I would prefer are Corsair and Silverstone, but offer away!

Watercooling is a secondary thought here. Offer up anything from a pump, to a rad (360 or bigger!), to fittings (compression!), to reservoirs.

If there are any questions, please pm me! I would like this to be bought very soon!

Last edited:
I've got a 60GB Mushkin Chronos for sale, as well as some self contained water units.

Send me a PM!

Still looking for a motherboard and SSD. I began thinking about the hard drive though, and with the failure rates of hdd's these days, I would rather get one new with a warranty

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I have seen that, but being that it is only $15 less than newegg, i have no reason to grab it. I'm looking for bargains here. I saved about $30 on the CPU i bought, $40 on the PSU, and $35 on the ram, and it was all new. That's why i come to forums!

Its hard to shop for hardware, too, considering the possibility of failure.

Back