WTS: 11 years of PC Games

Reagent

Limp Gawd
Here is about 11 years worth of gaming in one big lot. If you would like to grab them all i will sell them for $200+shipping. I would consider selling individual games if there is enough interest. PM me an offer.

I have most of the manuals, you will just have to ask me if you are interested in them. I have none of the boxes.

All the games worked the last time I played them. I know of no defects. These are all for the PC a couple are DVD the rest are CD ROM.

I will ship them however you want. Buyer pays shipping. You can also pick them up if you are in Houston, TX. I live on the southeast side of town.

Name

AD&D Core Rules CD ROM
Age Of Empires 1
Age of empires 2
Age Of Empires 3
Age Of Mythology
Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate 2
Baldurs Gate 2: Shadows of Amn Bonus Disk
Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn Collectors Edition
Baldur's Gate tales of the sword coast
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 1942 Road to Rome
Battleship
Black and White
Caesar 3
Civilization 2
CIvilization Call to power
Command and Conquer: Generals
Command and Conquer: Red Alert, The Dommination Pack
Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Cutthroats
Descent to Undermountain
Deus Ex
Diablo 2
Doom 3
Dungeon Keeper 2 (no CD case)
Far Cry
Freelancer
Gabriel Knight 3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (no CD case)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Heavy Gear
Heavy Gear 2
Hellfire
Hidden and Dangerous
Hitman 2 (no CD case)
Homeworld
Icewind dale
Icewind dale 2
Jane's Fighters Anthology
Jane's Longbow 2
Lords of Magic
Lords of the Realm 2
Max Payne (no CD case)
Mechwarrior 2
Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries
Mechwarrior Vengence
Might and Magic 6
Might and Magic for blood and honor
Mob Rule
Motor City Online (opened never played)
Netmech
No One Lives Forever
Oblivion (no CD case)
Pharaoh
Pirates of the Carribbean
Planescape Torment
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no CD case)
Risk
Rome Total War
Sid Meier's alpha centauri
Sim City 3000
Sims
Soldier of Fortune
Soldier of Fortune: Double Helix
Star Trek: Star Fleet Command
StarCraft
Stratego
The realm
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (no CD case)
Total Annihilation Kingdoms
Ultima 9: Ascension
Ultima online
Unreal Tournament (no CD case)

I am also adding

Kingston ValueRAM 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory For $20+ shipping. Make me an offer.
Currently selling for 70 on the egg. I purchased these to go with some G-Skill thinking they would be compatible and they were not. These sticks were purchased on 10-31-2008 from the the egg and were installed for about 1 hr.
Ram Sold

Last edited:
The problem is I am moving to Singapore and don't want to ship them.... otherwise do you really think i would be getting rid of my Planescape Torment or Dungeon Keeper 2 games? :D

I was cleaning out a couple of MoBo Boxes from the closet and found the following which are for sale.

Kingston ValueRAM 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory For $20+ shipping. Make me an offer.

Currently selling for 70 on the egg. I purchased these to go with some G-Skill thinking they would be compatible and they were not. These sticks were purchased on 10-31-2008 from the the egg and were installed for about 1 hr.

Just to show some intrest in your old crap, since I need more of it (if parted):
Dungeon Keeper 2
Mechwarrior 2
Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries
Mechwarrior Vengence
Planescape Torment
Soldier of Fortune
Soldier of Fortune: Double Helix

Motor City Online (opened never played) - I will take this off your hands for free, since the game basically is not playable, since the servers have been down since 2003 or so.

How much for that shipped to 77566?
Or hell depending on where exactly you are at in Houston, I will just get the stuff from you, as I live in Angleton.

Motor City Online (opened never played) - I will take this off your hands for free, since the game basically is not playable, since the servers have been down since 2003 or so.

LOL i had no idea. I would not be surprised if there were a couple on the list that were no longer in business or supported.

Just for info i am in the ZIP 77536. If i decide to part out the games will update the thread with prices per game and PM you guys on a first come first serve.

LOL i had no idea. I would not be surprised if there were a couple on the list that were no longer in business or supported.

Just for info i am in the ZIP 77536. If i decide to part out the games will update the thread with prices per game and PM you guys on a first come first serve.
DP eh, depending on how much it would be for the box and ground shipping (since I would get it next day), may just pick them up. =P

And yeah MCO was a awesome game concept, to bad it never took off and stayed.

Bumping it back for the dinner crowd. Come on I know someone wants them all i can feel it.

200 too steep?.......Make an offer for the lot of em.

Hi, I am Bone_Enterprise, and I enjoy long walks on the beach, and buying video games on the internet.

There once was a man from Nantuckett that said sell Bone_Enterprise the games he wants and send them to him in a bucket.

Still Interested in my picks, getting off this page way in the back.

Still interested...I think...does not seem anyone else is.
Getting this to the top again from yesterday.

Thanks for the bump... and the support. A couple more days then i will break up the lot of em.

Thanks for the bump... and the support. A couple more days then i will break up the lot of em.
Good to know, will try and keep up with it then, will be going out of town from Wed to Sat but should be able to check in on the thread.

Back