WTS: BB ATI X800 PRO New still sealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnisher

Limp Gawd
I just picked this up at CompUSA today, I had the extended waranty on another card that crapped out on me and I got this in exchange. I want a 6800 Ultra and I'm going to have to order one so I'm going to sell this off to help pay for it. It's still sealed in the box, I haven't opened it and I'll even through in the reciept. I'm asking $380 for it and I'll double box it and ship it Priority mail. If the buyer wants faster shipping he can pay for it.

Heat

Ebay Feedback

You can catch me on AIM as Pwnisher

Thanks for looking

This is the built by ATI model.

I live in Blackfoot, IDAHO WOOT BUMP BUMP Wish i had the money, Boise is only 4 hours away from me.,... :rolleyes:

Idaho must be a beautiful place. It's funny how people dream of living in CA and I live in CA, I dream of living in Idaho where it's peaceful.
Off topic bump for you.

Im seriously considering buying this just need to get the cash together, unless you want to trade it for $160, 60 gig hd, radeon 9800 NP, M1911 airsoft gas blowback pistol, and like 6 dvd's =P

Thanks for the bumps folks, Idaho is a beautiful place to live, I just spent the weekend ridining dirt bikes up in the Sawtooth's and I hated coming back to the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back