WTS Bitcoin Gear / ATI 5xxx series gpus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardonxt

2[H]4U
Unfortunately I need to start selling off my bitcoin gear do to splitting up with the woman.

Please have decent heat and live in the contiguous US. Prices are Paypaled and shipped UPS Ground (items over $300 will need signature confirmation unless you pay with BTC). I have heat under Kardonxt. I will take BTC at whatever the current exchange rate is at the time of the sale. You will have to wait a few hours for the BTC to verify. Make sure you enter the address right, I will give you my mtgox deposit address. If you send it some place else there's nothing I can do about it lol.

XFX 5830 SOLD. Bought this card used, No double lifetime warranty. Card only

XFX 5850 Black Edition SOLD Same deal, no warranty. Card Only

ASUS 5850 CU $140 Just a heads up this 5850 takes 1 6 pin and 1 8 pin. Card was purchased used but fresh from RMA and looks new. I think ASUS warranty is linked to serial number, not Owner. Card Only

MSI K9A2 Platinum $70 I got this board used for my top rack but relationship hit the fan before I could really use it. The mobo posts and load into windows fine. I know the first pcie slot works fine. I don't for see any problems but if you have any ship it back and I'll give you a full refund.

2600K / asus p8p67 Pro / 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair Vengeance 1866 Combo. SOLD I got the mobo and cpu in a trade for a laptop. I have no idea how well the CPU OCs. The p8p67 Pro was a B2 so I had asus send me a brand new Rev 3.1 mobo. Box was only opened to see if they sent all new accessories (they did). I had an extra set of Vengeance I got from egg in my machine that i'll probably never need so i'm tossing that in too. The 2600K has some discoloration on the HS because he used IC diamond TP. If needed I can probably dig up a stock heatsink

Hex 5830 rig. $1050 Price drop to $1000

6 Sapphire Extreme 5830s
1 Lepa G900
1 890FXA-GD70
1 Athlon II X2 245
1 2gb stick of cheap samsung DDR3
6 PCI-e 1X extensions
1 Custom Made Spotswood Case

Notes:

I only have the 900 watt psu powering 4 cards. You may be able to sneak on a 5th card but it would be pushing it. I would recommend using a second psu for 2 of the cards.
Windows is a bit wonky with 6 gpus it took some tweaking to get all cards picked up. I was unable to get MSI after burner or saphire trixx to work. OCing works fine in CCC but limits you to 875 mhz core.

With the cards OC'd to 875 (very minor for these cards, stock volts) this rig pulls in ~1600M/hash

I will probably end up parting this out but would love to sell it as a lot and save the hassle. Send me any offers.

Pics

IMAG0449.jpg

The lower unit here

IMAG0455.jpg

More hardware to come. Appreciate bumps for looking :)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
if you find a 6950 in there somewhere send me a PM with price but it must have ability for unlocked shaders and warranty that is transferable

Jen

What hash rate are you getting? I'm figuring your getting about 1400-1500. At current rate this setup will make ~$120 a month. If I had the money I'd grab this. Would take 9 months to pay off for me though. Bump for a fellow bitcoiner.

BTW, nice rack :p

Bump. It pulls in about 1600 mhash and I will take btc.

Also added a nice 2600k combo

Interested in the 5830s if you are willing to part them out of your rig.

interested in the 2600k combo... brb...
edit... meh I woulda gotten it cheaper new...

Last edited:
Maybe if you have a local microcenter? just added it up and i'm $70 cheaper than newegg not including shipping.

Thanks for the bump anyways.

I will let you know if I end up parting it out Sethmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back