WTS: Dell 2005FPW

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
I bought this as an xmas gift to myself, I've become in need of cash and don't even use it currently.

It has a 4 year waranty, I didn't notice any blacklight bleeding or anything on this one and no dead pixels.

It will be shipped with the original box, via fed-ex. My heatware is ladymakofox

Asking $415 shipped. FIRM on cost of a cash only sale, don't bother lowballing.

I'm willing to take trades but, I NEED $200 or more along with any trades.

there aren't any dead pixels, or back light issues on this that I've noticed so I will waranty it against DOA, but if any pixels die or such you will have to deal with dell as I can transfer the waranty to you.

Are you positive the warranty can be transferred?

What kind of trades are you looking for?
I have some hard drives, Opteron stuff, and a 14" LCD, and wouldnt mind upgrading to a larger LCD.

LMK.

I'm in OK, and I'm mainly looking for cpu/mobo/vid card combo's with the 200$ I need.

99% of the time Dell warrenties can be transfered to the new owner no problem. I even transfered an EPP to a new owner without any hassles.

bump cuz I looked, dual 2005FPWs would be sweet but alas no desk space! =)

Is the monitor still available? I'm interested. lmk. I have heatware under slats. Thanks, Todd.

I don't mean to threadcrap or anything, but you might want to take a look at the dell website. >.<

IQJUMPuw said:
I don't mean to threadcrap or anything, but you might want to take a look at the dell website. >.<

Add in the tax and the extra year waranty. Also though I'm looking mainly for trades with just 200$ with it. I want things such as mobo/cpu combo's

any interest in a64 3400+/motherboard combo? both 754 chipset and chip is 1mb cache stock 2.4g i think, will check later with numbers if you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back