WTS: Dual Xeon 5119T combo, SSDs, ICY DOCK M.2 hot-swap adapters

sinisterDei

[H]ard|Gawd
1628323123492.png

Supermicro X11DPI-NT + 2x Xeon QN11 (Xeon Gold 5119T QS) CPUs + heatsink/fans. Mobo is bare board, no IO plate included. Full disclosure, one of the CPU sockets had some bent pins that I was able to bend back into place, and I've put the system as-configured through its paces with no problems. The QN11 CPUs are QS variants of the 5119T which is an 85W 14C/28T CPU. I plan on shipping the thing as a bundle with the CPUs mounted and the heatsinks attached. $1100 shipped for the bundle.

Intel P4510 2TB U.2 SSD - bare drive, nearly brand new from a writes-to-disk perspective. $400 shipped.

Intel P5510 7.68TB U.2 SSD - bare drive and ES. Very lightly used. $2200 shipped.

ADATA XPG Gammix S70 1TB SSD - like new, only used for testing. Great drive, already updated firmware. HEATSINK IS NOT REMOVABLE. $150 shipped.

Gigabyte AORUS 7000s 1TB SSD - like new, only used for testing. Great drive, PS5 compatible. $175 shipped.

Crucial MX500 2TB SATA SSD - new, in plastic clamshell. 1 available. $175 shipped.

Samsung 860 EVO 4TB - bare drive, lightly used. 2 available. $400 shipped.

Kingston NV1 1TB NVMe SSD - like new, only used for testing. $75 shipped.

Dual 25Gb SFP+ NIC - like new, in plastic clamshell. BC0110405-22 is the listed P/N. They look just like the one linked, though I am not sure if these are Dell branded. $70 each, shipped, two available.

ICY DOCK MB902SPR-B - converts a 5.25" drive bay into 2x hot-swap SATA 2.5" bays that operate in RAID 1. This one comes in the box. $210 shipped.

ICY DOCK MB852M2PO-B - converts a slimline (laptop style) optical drive bay into dual front-loading NVME M.2 slots. Supports hot-swap if the host system supports hot-swap. Connects to the system via dual OCuLink 4 lane ports. This one comes in the box. $110 shipped. If you need some OCuLink cables I can negotiate on them as well.

ICY DOCK MB872MP-B - converts a 5.25" drive bay into 12x hot-swap SATA M.2 slots. Connects to the system via triple OCuLink 4 lane ports. In the retail box with everything included. This is an expensive, niche product listed for nearly $900 on Amazon, though I'm looking for more like $500 for it.

Sold Stuff
1x ADATA SU800 256GB Sold
Lexar NM620 1TB SSD - like new, only used for testing. $95 shipped, two available. Sold
Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe SSD - like new, only used for testing. $85 shipped. Sold
Supermicro X10SDV-TLN4F - bare board. Integrated 8-core Xeon D 1540 CPU + 10 GbE networking. I don't have the original IO plate, but I 3D printed one that works well and will include it. $400 shipped. Sold
Seagate Barracuda 510 1TB SSD - like new, only used for testing. $110 shipped.

40+ 8GB DDR3 server DIMMs. Mostly ECC registered. I also don't have a way to test these at the moment, though I suspect they all work. Make an offer if you want them, otherwise they'll just get e-wasted. Sold
Supermicro M11SDV-8C-LN4F - full retail kit, only used for testing. $600 shipped.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response, but I got the dock very quickly and as listed nottaproblemo.

Buy his stuff people, you won't be disappointed :)

Might be a dumb question, but title says Epyc combo so is the CPU already sold or is it just the motherboard?

Might be a dumb question, but title says Epyc combo so is the CPU already sold or is it just the motherboard?
Just the mobo, I'm holding onto the CPU for other projects.

question on the mobo can if fit in a standard atx case?
It can! It's a bit larger than a normal ITX mobo, but still nowhere near the size of even a mATX or full ATX board. I had it mounted in a standard ATX case.

For those following along at home, today's addition of a MB902SPR-B should be no surprise :)

Oh and I forgot to mention, most of the ICY DOCK stuff has had a bit of a price reduction as well.

TTT

3 of the SSDs sold, along with the server mobo and the i5 combo.

I am, in the near future, going to be adding a ton more stuff. I've got a 2-socket Xeon board, some Xeon Gold 5119T CPUs, an X10SDV-TLN4F, some more SSDs both consumer and enterprise, and other random stuff. I've just got to get it sorted and take pictures and test everything first!

Last edited:
Back