WTS for my kids xmas...I know it's late.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

222 1/3 evil

Supreme [H]ardness
Well I am broke, I can pay bills but I can't get the family anything for xmas. I would like to at least have something under the tree for my daughter. I wrapped one of my SS things I got for her already. One forum member has offered to help which I really appreciate, I am going to try to contribute as well by selling any left over's that I don't need...

I have no pics, I have no camera (sold it to help with a bill a few months back)!

Selling the following:

PC
Enermax Aurora keyboard USED (SOLD)
Unopened Supreme Commander w/expac. (SOLD)
BOOKS
Hardcover Steven Kings Dark Tower Saga (all but wizard and glass) (75$)+ shipping
The first three books in the series are in the collectible gift box set, the rest are hardback 1st editions. I decided to throw these on and get the paperback versions instead. These have been taken care off, but have been read. Still a good deal for 6 hard back books. I've been hanging on to these for ever.... time to move on.

So any help is appreciated for my rug rat if you need this stuff.

If not thanks for looking, Merry Christmas!

paypal is [email protected]
heat is under Iketurner

bump for you and best of luck

might want to list your paypal for generous individuals

Dial 211. Your state probably has something goin on. I know we are doing a lot. Toys food etc... The people getting these food boxes are going to be eating much better than me this christmas.

Not to get on your case, but it seems that you have plenty of money invested in technology, just look at your sig...

That's true, anyways, if I get my Microsoft cashback before christmas, you'll get some of it. If not, good luck.

Not to get on your case, but it seems that you have plenty of money invested in technology, just look at your sig...

The only thing that I actually own in my sig is the PC.

The drums and PA are my guitar players. I use them at least twice a week for multiple hours at a time hence their addition to my sig.

Thanks for the bumps.

I'll adjust it...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and hope all goes well. For the poster above about his signature, SHIT HAPPENS! The economy sucks right now, but the true individuals that don't let the taxpayers bail them out are more honest than most. Once again, good luck bud, and I hope all goes well with you and your family for Christmas.

Ohhhhh, "selling FOR my kids".... didn't see that earlier...:p

bump for a look I hope things work out for you and yours. I was lucky, and was able to get WALL E dvd as the big present for my grand daughter. She's been after me for months about it.:D

Check your paypal, you should be able to get your daughter a thing or two now ;) Merry Christmas! :D

I read that as "WTS my kids for xmas..."

LOL

Bump for you. I wish you and your family a merry Christmas. Good luck with the thread! :)

I don't have paypal or I would buy supreme commander off of you, if you'll take a money order shoot me a pm but i know that won't be there on time so sorry I couldn't help. always nice to see what a great community we have here though.

I think this is what Christmas is about. I know everyone says it's all about family, but think about all of the kids that wak up without toys in the morning. Even if it's just a small gift, the thought isn't the only think, and I have a great appreciation for everyone on this thread that has helped this man and his family with his Christmas. Remember, that whatever you give, will be returned to you ten fold. Merry Christams to everyone, and God Bless.

bump for the cause, and its very nice of those who donated for this guy... just goes to show not everyones a greedy bugger !!

Re-bump for Supreme Commander w/expac and some new stuff.

Thank you to all of those that have helped out!

What the heck, I'll take Supreme Commander off of you. PM sent.

Edit - Payment sent for Supreme Commander.

Wish I could help ya, but I'm in the same boat. Good luck with everything and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

My apologies, when I first read your thread title I thought it said "WTS My Kids for xmas", I was like wow, and the admins haven't even locked the thread yet, lol.

Best of luck to you.

I want to thank each and every one of you guys that helped me out with this stuff for this year for my daughter. I am closing the thread, thanks for all you have done.

God bless and Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back