WTS/FS:4670k/MSI Z87/4x4gbSamsung"wonder ram" NEXUS 4 16gb

Rattle

2[H]4U
I have for sale a few items, I would like to sell cpu, mobo, ram as a combo but I am open to parting if all are spoken for.

4670k cpu only will come installed in board or if bought alone will ship in the protective case it comes with as new. $195 Shipped

Z87 MSI MPOWER MAX board is in excellent condition and I have all accessories, the retail box however is HUGE and I will be shipping the board in a smaller box with all accessories. $175 Shipped

I have 2 sets (16gb) of the SAMSUNG MV-3V4G3D/US ram for 4x4gb total, they are within weeks of each other as far as production date, I have run them at 1866 9-9-9-18-1T timings or stock all their lives.
Ram Pending on OCF

Finally I have a google nexus 4 16gb. Phone has some small scratches on the glass back and 2 or 3 light scratches on the screen, comes with everything minus the earbuds and a case is included. Looking for $150 shipped. **SOLD**

Payment is paypal only right now but, I will accept US postal money orders from people with heat at least as good as mine or better. I am mainly looking for cash because I just spent $625 on a bike today and would like to recoup some cash and these parts are in a HTPC I hardly use. The N4 will be returned to stock and relocked unless otherwise requested. These prices are basically firm so please no PM's lowballing only serious buyers please.

Heatware is under Rattle

thanks

Last edited:
I've had 2 and no issues at all infact all I use are MSI boards now.

I'll get back to you on the version.

I don't pay attention to newegg reviews lol

My year-to-date spending on Newegg is a little over $29,000 precisely because users such as myself leave reviews about their experience with products. If 50% of verified purchasers have issues with a product I'll skip buying said product. All 3 of my personal machines are running MSI Zx7-GDxx boards, I think they are great - but that doesn't mean MSI can't have a stinker model also.

There is truth to what you say but i normally take newegg reviews with a grain of salt and would much rather prefer forming my opinions from users such as yourself or people on [H] and their reviews for the most part. I have 3 MSI Z87's and I have no complaints at all, I like their bios layout anbd functionality, coming from asus that says a lot because they have the best bios but I boycotted them due to their illegal and scandalous behavior in the US. The only negative I can give the MSI mobo's is the built in flash utility never worked but I just used their software and never had an issue.

Your reputation is solid, I'll trust your assertion the MB is good. When was it purchased? And how much do you want for the MB/CPU & memory all together?

Back