WTS: iPhone 4 Black: 32GB AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outrigger

Gawd
For sale is a black 32GB iPhone 4.

I was having problems with the original iPhone 4 I got last June so I went to the Apple store and actually had an exchange before my warranty ran out and this new iPhone 4 is only about 3 months old.

Asking $400 shipped to lower 48 states and this is what will be included:

iPhone 4 from June 2011

Original box with all contents except the headphone. (if its really that important to you, I'll send you a brand new one once I get the new iPhone)

I will also include an Atomic hybrid case with the carbon fiber back protector (bought from Atomic for $80)

Note: there is a slight scuff on the Atomic case of the sliver part

It will also have a Power Support HD Anti-glare screen protector. Phone has been covered front to back to all sides since getting the exchange 3 months ago, so it has only been naked for about 5 minutes. It has zero blemishes, scratches or marks. It is in the same new condition as when I took it out of the box.

It is currently on 4.3.3. locked to AT&T.

This is a great deal especially with the included case. If you are interested, PM me, I will ship out the phone on the 14th and I only ask for a $10 deposit to know that you're serious and will hold it and will be off the market even if I get a higher price. I will ask for the remaining balance right before shipping.

I accept paypal only

Please check eBay: Tommyverccettii for 100% positive feedback. Thanks.

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back