[/WTS] MSI B550-A-PRO Motherboard

motolube

Gawd
I have a Brand New in its box MSI B550-A-PRO (Never used but the box didn't come with a seal) that I am looking to Sell or Trade (even if I don't really know for what at this moment).

The prices are around $150.00 which is pretty much what I paid but I can let it go for $135.00 ship to CONUS.

Last edited:
I have an XFX AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT that measures about 13.5" in length and unfortunately the case I now have can't handle it even if its a mid tower as well so please, make sure that if you want to offer one to me that the one you have measures at least 14" internally (mine measures a bit less than 13" internally), otherwise, I won't be able to accept it.

Or, I am also looking to trade a 2 fan compatible GPU. Mine is Brand New, only opened the seal to try an install it on my case but, as I explained above, this was not to be had and the reason why I am in the orderal I am now.

I am flexible but please, let's use the honor system here, I paid a lot of money for mine because I bought it when they were very expensive. Don't want to burden anybody for my troubles but I am also not willing to trade for a GPU that has been used for a long time, unless of course there is an obvious reason to do so.

Thanks
What else do you need in a case? External drive bays? How many internal? What's your zip code for shipping?

I have 1 SSD and also 1 HDD for data, I don't really need an ODD or any other hardware/device that requires a front bay.

Shipping Zip code is ... 33196 (Miami)

Last edited:
Bummer.... if you were closer to me, I would offer you a great deal on a TT900 Supertower (with a bunch of 140mm fans), which by definition, can accommodate virtually ANY size GPU, plus shit loads of other parts, hehehe :)

Good luck on your search/sales/trades etc..

Well, there is no bad deal as far as I am concern but the one that I don't know about. Hell, at this point I am entertaining crazy offers just to see if I am not going to be better off going to a retail store and paying their prices for a Case.

Hell perhaps I will try to make a new rig with the Mobo I have now and this case and see if I can get some of my money back this way.

Screenshot_20220421-101524_Chrome.jpg

I modified it a bit, but the thing can handle up to 14 inch GPU.
If interested, I will send you photos.

Please do if it is not too much trouble. Oh and also send me your zip code to see if I can make arrangements for pick up. If it is too expensive I may just end up buying one here locally but it is a good brand and it looks sturdy.

I mean, the specs show that it should fit the GPU I have but shipping could be more than what I would want to spend

Back