WTS: opteron 165 naked and x1800xt(pe) 512 and WC setup

prophetx2

Limp Gawd
Opteron 165 naked 0550vpwm

I have an opteron 165 naked that i'd like to get rid of that hit 2.7ghz quite easily with low heat and low voltage. I can't guarantee it'll hit any higher as my gskill ram won't go higher. I don't have any cpuz or othros shots as they were lost during my installation of vista.

The Opteron is known to be a pretty good batch: 0550vpwm and i hit 2.7ghz with 1.46v.

Looking for $85 shipped. Bought about a year ago and haven't oc'ed it since last summer since my bios battery went out and i lost all the settings. It's a fast chip stock and even faster oc'ed =)
====================================================
X1800XT 512mb flashed to PE

The second item I have for sale is an ATI x1800xt 512mb flashed to the PE version. Again I had this card for about a year. I haven't oc'ed it since about last fall since I installed Vista during this time. On water I hit 745/800 quite easily without ever touching voltage.

I'd like to get $125 shipped for the x1800xt(pe) 512mb as well.

any warranty on the x1800xt?

To be honest i'm not sure. I'll guarantee that its not going to be DOA but, i'm not sure if a manufacturer will warrant the product after the heat sink has been removed. The card works flawlessly and has been water cooled since day one.

To be honest i'm not sure. I'll guarantee that its not going to be DOA but, i'm not sure if a manufacturer will warrant the product after the heat sink has been removed. The card works flawlessly and has been water cooled since day one.

do u have original heatsink?

the X1800xt is tentatively sold to matrix563. Any takers on the Opteron? Awesome chip and its naked..yum.

Back