WTS: Qmicra case and components

Outrigger

Gawd
Following for sale is an SFF thats in great shape with no wear and tear marks.

Case: Qmicra, brushed aluminum in black.

Motherboard: eVGA 131-K8-NF44-AX NF4 SLi mATX (the ONLY mATX capable of SLI!)

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ (its old but still runs great)

CPU heatsink: Zalman 9200

GPU: 2 X eVGA 7900GT

PSU: Enermax Liberty 620W Modular Power Supply Unit

RAM: 2 X 1 GB Corsair with aftermarket Zalman copper heatsink (I don't remember the speed, but can find out if need to)

It does not come with any hard drives nor optical drives as I will be keeping those for my upgrade. Everything is in brand new condition, nothing has ever been modded before nor OC'ed. There are no scratches or marks of any kind on the case itself. The case is awesome. If you are in the SFF scene, then you know about the Qmicra case. Very high quality and made in the USA. Its the only SFF case that can take a pair of 8800GTX/Ultra in SLI with no modding involved as demonstrated on the Qmicra web site. I'm sad to part with it, but I'm looking for something bigger that I can expand more into.

Asking $ 700 via paypal or personal check. Local pick up is also welcome if you're in the NYC area. Shipping will be $50 (due to the weight) to the lower 48 states via Fedex with tracking.

My name on Ebay is tommyverccettii, please check for feedbacks.

img066.jpg

img064.jpg

img065.jpg

img047.jpg

are you selling the thermaltake media lab vfd? if so and are wiling to part out how much?

as of right now, I'm just looking to sell the whole system minus the DVD drive, HDDs and the thermaltake vfd.

If they sell an intel matx sli mobo, I would keep the case as its the best case I've had.

I have 1 of these cases and the v2 model as well.

Best matx cases ever made.

Good luck!

Back