WTS: Verizon unlimited data plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering up Verizon unlimited data plans from a grandfathered Nationwide plan. You can add on to your own Nationwide plan or have it convert to individual plans if you'd prefer. Once you take over the plan, you can change the minutes/texting to the tiers that you prefer.

The process of transferring the account is known as an Assumption of Liability (AOL). You can see Verizon's info on it here.
  • You must provide me with your full legal name (the person that will assume the account), a valid contact phone number, and whether you have an existing Verizon account or you will be opening a new one (Vzw will ask). I will provide this information to Verizon to begin the process
  • You will have to pass Verizon’s credit check, and be eligible to become a customer with them if you are not one already. You will need to give them the information necessary to complete the check and bill you going forward - that info will be given directly to Verizon AOL department, not to me
When you do the AOL, you become the account owner and it becomes your account. It is your responsibility to make sure you complete the process and transfer everything correctly. I will not be held responsible if you or Verizon do something down the road to make you lose unlimited data (though it is my understanding that if Verizon changes something, they should give you the opportunity to end the contract). Just so you know the lay of the land... You cannot switch to the newer Share Everything plans, and you cannot upgrade your phone with a contract subsidy - if you do either you will lose the unlimited data. ;)

Plans are under contract until 10/2016. I have multiple. Preference will be given to those that can complete the AOL process ASAP. Google also has a bunch of info on the process, but please let me know if you have any questions or if I forgot anything.

Oh yeah, the price :D -
Free!

Refs in sig. PM me if you are interested. Thanks. :)

Very good deal here if you can jump through the hoops. I love my truly unlimited 4G data!

awesome of you to do this for free, i have an at&t unlimited plan and i've seen them going for hundreds of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back