WTS: Windows 7 Home Premium Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibsx

Limp Gawd
Hi, I'm thinking to sell my windows key (just key) for windows 7 home premium. I just upgraded to windows 8.1 so I no longer need this key. Feel free to send me offers. Must have heatware with good reputation.

Price $50
Here is my heatware: Zeelious

Thanks.

Last edited:
Its 64 bit if anyone's wondering.
[EDIT]- I can probably give people to try the key before pays to see if the key works but must have good heatware reputation.

And... BUMP :D

Why wouldn't it work? Interesting wording you are using there.

Its 64 bit if anyone's wondering.
[EDIT]- I can probably give people to try the key before pays to see if the key works but must have good heatware reputation.

And... BUMP :D

Was this a retail purchased key or was it an original OEM key?

As long as this is a legit key and if it has been activated before you just have to do the phone activation as long as it is on one computer, you are not doing anything wrong. (Just FYI thats all you have to say on the phone for automatic activation process for oem key)

This not came from a laptop. I purchased it off retail store and I used the key once for my own desktop. Now I upgraded to windows 8 and no longer need it. Hope this helps to clarify.

As long as this is a legit key and if it has been activated before you just have to do the phone activation as long as it is on one computer, you are not doing anything wrong. (Just FYI thats all you have to say on the phone for automatic activation process for oem key)

Very true!

This not came from a laptop. I purchased it off retail store and I used the key once for my own desktop. Now I upgraded to windows 8 and no longer need it. Hope this helps to clarify.

Yeppers.

Then that is a great deal. I am surprised it is still available to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back