WTS/WTT 10" EEE PC w/ 40GB SSD

StarTrek4U

Gawd
I have for sale an Asus EEE PC-1000 just like the one found here. I upgraded the RAM to 2GB (since it only came with 1GB). Everything works on it, and it is in like-new condition, and comes with the orignal box, manuals, discs, etc. I just hardly ever use it. I'll even include the original 1GB of RAM!

I currently have it running a build of windows 7 however it will be formatted prior to shipping.

Sale price is $325 shipped to the lower 48. I will ship to AK and HI but buyer pays actual shipping.

I would be willing to trade for a mid-range (GTX 2xx or Radeon 5xxx as an example) video card plus cash.

I only accept paypal for payment.

Last edited:
There are actually 2 SSD disks in this model, a faster 8GB SSD where the OS goes, and a slower 32GB SSD where the data goes, stock it reads as one disk but they are actually 2 different ones.

ubuntu 9.10 netbook remix or full version runs like a beast on eee pc's, running one right now, 1000ha, have windows 7 ultimate on it (used to have ubuntu but needed 7 for coreavc), quite nippy, good for browsing, flash games (all but a few) youtube, email, and other lightweight programs. you CAN watch 720p videos with windows media player IF you get coreavc, you can use windows media player classic home cinema too for coreavc.

Back