WTS/WTT: AT&T Fuze, HTC Touch Pro, 16gb micro sdhc and MORE for iPhone or DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roflcopter_Down

[H]ard|Gawd
I want to trade or sell my unlocked AT&T branded (GSM, not CDMA) HTC Touch Pro, aka the HTC Fuze. The Touch Pro comes with all the original documentation and cables, a composite video/audio out, a charging station/cradle, a nice Waterfield suede case, the best screen protector you can get, a miniUSB to 3.5mm adapter for audio out and a 16GB microSDHC. It will come preloaded with the stock ROM or a nice cooked ROM. The phone was only used for two weeks and is in near mint condition, it has minor wear-and-tear scratches on the back but the screen itself has only made air contact for seconds while changing the screen protector. Since I have to set a price I'll say a negotiable $450 but I'd much rather trade.

I'm selling it since it the mp3 player functionality isn't as good as I had hoped, goodbye Sim City 2000 :(.

I'm really looking for a newer DSLR or a black 16GB 3g iPhone but I'll consider other good deals. Feel free to ask any questions.

Heatware under Roflcopter_Down

I GOT ONE THANKS TO 3rdshiftdj! /thread over

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Unless I completely missed it you did not post a price. Please set one.

@above: really? I reuploaded them to imageshack.us. sorry about that

I considerably lowered the price as well

PM me if you decide to split any of this...I'm interested in the MicroSD card if you do.

Free bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back