WTT: Dell M1210 for Apple MacBook (black) or Macbook Pro

govtcheez

Gawd
Just like the title says.

I have a Dell XPS M1210 that I bought about a year ago. I think the Warranty may have expired, or may be expiring soon. I may have voided the warranty anyways, since I upgraded the processor. It has served me VERY well in the past year and has never given me any problem. It has been an awesome laptop and I hate to see it go, but I have a new need for a Mac.

It came with a T2400 Core Duo 1.83 Ghz, and I upgraded it to a T7400 2.16GHz 64-bit Core2Duo.

It also has 2GB of 667MHz Ram, the GeForce Go 7400, 60GB 7200RPM Sata HDD, 8X DVD +/- Burner, Intel Pro A/G, Bluetooth and 2 Batteries (6 and 9 cell). Also has Windows XP Pro installed.

I just priced out the system on Dell.com and it came out to $1892.10 after tax and shipping.

It is in great condition, except for minor scratcbes on palm rests.

I would like to trade this for a like new Macbook (black), with Core2Duo, or a MacBook Pro. I may throw in some cash if needed, but I would like to do a straight up trade if possible. I have a Nintendo DS and some games that I can also throw in to even the deal if needed.

Heatware under govtcheez.

Here are some pictures I took for a different FS forum:
img2730qo5.jpg

img2734gq3.jpg

img2737ri9.jpg

img2739td5.jpg

Back