WTT GTX 1080 TI FE for 5950X or Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

narsbars

2[H]4U
Heads up! This is a generic picture as I don't want to pull the card until I get my 3070 from EVGA in a week or so from 1-4-22. I want to trade this card, the 11gig model for a 5950X plus shipping. Card has an extra unused shell if you want it. The card is not OCed, was bought here used a few months ago and I have only been using my PC for routine stuff, not even gaming.
I will consider oddball stuff too, such as a high end Pixel 6, 64 gig of DDR4 to match 5950X speeds, a used gaming laptop with at least a 1060TI, top end sound card, unused turntable cartridge, or you could just be creative. Some stuff would need to come to me with additional cash, some not. If anything sounds interesting or you have something you want to run buy me let's talk. I will also take $600.00 shipped F& F. I will not accept any payments until my new card arrives, until I send you some real life pictures and then we can deal.
I doubt I will get an offer but figured I would give it a shot. I know some will be consider this way too high or I might get low ball offers.
Please check my HEAT, and how long I have been at the H. Any offers will be considered with no snark or sarcasm. We all can only deal with the items and cash we have. Happy to take a used car or pickup in New England. Discount offered for vehicles in Maine:):):):)
UsernameFeedbackLocation
Narsbars139 0 0Maine

1640707343213.png

Last edited:
You might get a hit if you try something closer to a 3060 ti instead of what seems like a 3070 and cash on the 3070 end trade. I traded a Vega 64 which is about the same level in mining performance for one of those.

You might get a hit if you try something closer to a 3060 ti instead of what seems like a 3070 and cash on the 3070 end trade. I traded a Vega 64 which is about the same level in mining performance for one of those.
Thanks, but not enough difference between an 11 gig 1080 TI and a 3060 TI. Appreciate the input anyway.

Wait. You want to trade a third-hand 1080ti for a 3070ti and cash on their end? Is that accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back