WTT: MY Sapphire 9500np + CASH for your 9700 Pro or 9800 Pro

KiLLuMiNaTi

Limp Gawd
For trade I have a Sapphire 9500 non-pro video card that safely mods into the 9700 or 9800 and it clocks 6K+ in 3DMark 2K3, plus I will add some cash.

For the card and cash I want either a 9700 Pro or a 9800 Pro (preferably Sapphire or retail ATI). Please post offers here or PM me.

My card has been overclocked to 410/320 and ran very stable. I only please Counter-Strike, so needless to say I didn't need my card overclocked for any performance issues. I run this card with the Catalyst 3.1 Drivers and it runs like a DREAM! I'm personally not a big overclocking fan, so I'd much rather run a real 9700/9800 Pro with default clock speeds. The card is in PERFECT like new condition, and will include all cords, and the default Sapphire driver disk.

Thanks! Let me know :)

The Sapphire 9500np has the Red PCB with the L-shaped ram and it is the 128 MB board, sorry for not being more clear in the previous post.

How much would you sell the 9500 for? Ive been looking for one all over, heh... would trade my 9700 but promised a friend he could have it if I replaced it because he gave me such a good deal on some other hard ware. I have a MSI ti4400 in a static back with most of the extras that came with it on a shelf that I know for a fact works if you are interested in it.

lmk

-Brian

Dark, I am looking to sell the card, but I'm sorry but I'm not interested in the 4400. I will take any cash offers, though.

That sounds like a decent deal. If you wait for a little bit and no one offers me a vid card or more cash, then I'll take it!

I really would like to wait and see if I get any offers for any 9700/9800's. Sorry!

ok so ur saying u have a 9500 NP that soft mods into a 9700 np and oc's good and you wanna trade that for a 9700PRO plus you will pay the person? if i hear correctly lmk, i would do it..

Originally posted by boardsportsrule
ok so ur saying u have a 9500 NP that soft mods into a 9700 np and oc's good and you wanna trade that for a 9700PRO plus you will pay the person? if i hear correctly lmk, i would do it..

That is what I also gathered homes.:)

Originally posted by boardsportsrule

Correct. This correctly mods into a 9700. I wouldn't be obliged to adding much money if this trade was for 9700 Pro, but I will pay $100 + the card for a 9800 Pro.

hey bro, check your pm box..i sentcha a pm a while ago...also why would anyone trade their 9700 pro for a 9500 np wiht no money(u said u dont hafta pay any xtra for it[your 9500np for a 9700 pro])...please chek your PM box, im interested..

Back