WTT S939 3500+/NF4/2gb for 9800gt or better.

ballistic

Gawd
Hello, I am trying to help a friend with a well needed upgrade to a core2 system.
He is now trying to part this combo out, feel free to make offers.

SOLD for $25 shipped Asus A8N-SLI
$25 shipped A64 3500+ Clawhammer 2.2ghz overclocked to 2.6ghz @ stock voltage
$45 shipped -2x1gb of OCz Platinum EL DDR400 2-3-2-5 @ 2.8v used for 3 months.

IMG_3325.JPG

IMG_3323.JPG

I am being the middle man for this, so you can contact me through PM or post here.
We can also be reached through IRC (not sure if that's allowed here, so PM or post in this thread FIRST please)
Irc Server: irc.gamesurge.net Channel: #overclockers Name: Shilien

Thanks for reading this,
Matt

bump, he should be getting his new lga775 mobo in the mail at the start of next week.
Come on I know somebody has a card to offer him in trade. :p

I edited it after to try and get more bites, now we are deciding to try and part it out as he received his new stuff and is trying to raise funds ASAP for a better video card than his 8600gt.

feel free to make some offers, I'm pretty sure he wants this stuff gone ASAP so he can sell his 8600gt. :p

Such a beautiful day here, almost seems a waste to be in here BUMPing the thread!

Well he had water for his socket a setup that was heavily overclocked and a friend hooked him up with a s939 block when he upgraded from that, so why not make use of it? :D

A8N-SLI Deluxe motherboard arrived last week and tested A-OK :cool: Fast shipping! thanks for a great buy!

Glad to hear it arrived safely, He is still looking for a buyer for the ram and cpu!

Back