WTT: Vista for XP Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUCHO

Limp Gawd
Hello I have a copy of Vista business 32 bit version I want to trade for XP pro.

My vista has never been installed and of course and was a gift from Microsoft which means it is like an OEM copy (No phone support available)

If you don't have excellent references you'll have to ship first.

Heat under MUCHO 85 positive

Ebay under Erin_Rollins 101 positive

My vista has never been installed and of course and was a gift from Microsoft which means it is like an OEM copy (No phone support available)
I'm willing to bet that that means it's a NFR copy. If you feel otherwise, PM me the details.

(7) No PIRATED software sales or trades. No sales/trades of ACADEMIC or NFR (Not for Resale) software. OEM software must be sold/traded with hardware or in accordance with the terms the OEM software TOS. The sale/trade of game 'characters', game accounts, Beta accounts or any other issues covered under NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is not allowed. Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. Do not post FS/T deals that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) including current production engineering samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back