WTT/WTB-PPU and socket 754 sempron 3100+ available!

mrkram

Gawd
PPU that i won at the recent Warfactory lan.
It is a BFG 128mb PhysX processing unit.Brand new in box never opened. Im waiting for the pci 1x variant so ill let it go for 125 shipped. OPEN TO OFFERS OR TRADES GUYS -- last price drop before ebay! (4/12/07)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...E168141430 sold

Sempron 3100+ socket 754 uncapped(small chip on bottom right portion of core but it is guaranteed non doa like all the other gear i sell and was just working flawlessly in my secondary gaming rig for months.) 20 shipped OBO. SOLD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have heat/ebay reference please provide them in your pm's.
my heat
my ebay

I accept paypal or moneyorders if your interested in buying.
I will ship once you have provided the payment or in the case of a trade i will ship first if you have higher heat/ebay references....
I will ship all items USPS priority or if you have other shipping preferences they can also be discussed.

Looking for any trades on that PPU? I'm short on cash, but I've got a dual TV tuner (single PCI slot, two tuners) that'll work with XP/Vista Media Center, or any number or third-party apps...

bump - pm's replied too....also please take note this is the last price drop before it will see itself on ebay.

Back