WTT X800 pcie with vivo for 6600gt pcie or better Needs Vivo

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbra

[H]ard|Gawd
hey guys I just prefer nvidia drivers and don't game as much so I want to go back to nvidia. send me a pm if you have something. I bought this card about 3 months ago and only overclocked it to test it at top speed and then left it at stock the rest of the time. it is a powercolor 256mb pcie with vivo and I bought it for 200. I'm willing to do a straight up trade or a trade plus cash depending on the card. thanks bumps are very appreciated or I will just sell it for $145!
DSC00334.JPG

bumpadoo. me wants another card with vivo maybe a 7800gt if someone is selling!

How do you know if it has VIVO? Cause I have a 6600gt pci-e w/ zalman VF700cu that I will getting rid of soon because I am getting a 7800gt.

well for one thing it says here http://www.powercolor.com/main_product_detail.asp?id=70 and then there is also the vivo connector that comes with it. look up at the picture the cable with three colors is component/ highdef out and the other cable is for s-video and composite out and s-video and composite in. and pm me about what you think would be a fair price.

Sorry, my bad....I was asking about my card.

You interested in mine? I just have the card as I bought it OEM from the FS forums here. I am getting a 7800gt this week.

bump because I am the right hand of god and he tells me to sell this card! ps... (he says you should buy it) :eek:

bump for a good price. To bad my 6600gt doesn't have VIVO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back