WTT: Xbox 360 S 4GB for Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAoS_NiNJA

[H]ard|Gawd
I never touch my 360. I've used it a total of maybe 10 times, and never touched it once my month of Gold was up....hell the original batteries for the controller still work and have no signs of dying. What I do need and will use however is a laptop, so I'm looking for a straight up trade.

Looking for something dual-core, doesn't need to be a monster but I'd like to stay above the Atom if I could. Same rule kind of applies for the GPU, I'd like it not to be Intel Onboard, but I'm not looking for any really powerful GPU for this kind of trade obviously. An HD3200 chip or the like, enough for simple 3D and very light gaming.

The 360 is in near perfect shape except for some dust. Comes with the Console, power brick, HDMI cable, black wireless controller and if you like I'll throw in the wired controller I have as well. The wired one has a short somewhere (base of the cord or loose solder inside) and can go on and off depending on how its moved, but you can have it if you like.

I'll look at any offers, even if its a single core with intel graphics I'll look it over. Pentium 4s and below need not apply however.

Heat under CHAoS_NiNJA. Been a minute since I last traded on here but my little rep is solid.

1013604.png

1013605.png

1013606.png

Last edited:
everytime i answer a wtb thread i get no replies. im giving it up for new years resolution, good luck op!

Bump for looking - I have a Compaq nw8440 with ATI FireGL graphics. I am considering this.

Chaos, I have a brand new 250GB Hard drive for that if you would like to purchase it cheap, I sold my xbox so I have no need for it.

I have a Gateway Turion x2 14" laptop, mx3414 i believe is the model number. Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back