WTTF: HD4850 X2 or GTX 260 (Core 216) - Laptop parts, router, HD4850

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGM92

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey everyone,

I got a bunch of stuff I want to get rid of for a nice powerful video card, I'd REALLY love an X2 HD4850 but I doubt I could afford one, so a GTX260 seems a bit more reasonable. Not picky on brands, OEM or retail doens't matter as long as the card works and there are no defects with it. I would prefer a X2 but it might be out of my budget, I'm of course willing to add money on top of whatever I have for one of those.

Here's what I got for trade:

Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0ghz CPU. CPU was pulled from my currently working Dell, upgraded to a T9500 Penryn and haven't looked back. CPU is in 100% working order, it's Socket P so only Mobile boards and Micro ATX Socket P boards are compatible with these. A great upgrade for anyone running a T5xxx series.

I have 2x 1GB DDR2 SoDIMM Corsair Value Select Ram, they were pulled from my girlfriends broken laptop, also have a 1GB Turbo Memory Mini PCI-E card that helps with Readyboost/Readydrive. Turbo memory is Vista/Win7 compatible ONLY. Ram can be used in Macbooks/Macbook Pro's as I've tested the DIMM's on my MBP. You MUST have Windows Vista or Win7 installed for the Turbo Memory to work. DOES NOT WORK WITH XP.

Also have 2x 512mb SoDIMM DDR2 ram, one is Hynix the other I'm not sure the brand of they were pulled from my work tablet that got upgraded to 4GB.

Sapphire HD4850 512mb w/ Accelero TwinTurbo & Ramsinks - Card overclocks nicely with custom bios I got 715/1210mhz on the card and it never went past 54C at load. Card has been flashed back to factory bios and is working 100% fine. Comes with Stock cooler as well. Comes with some Retail accessories. I don't currently have a picture of the card as it's in my gaming rig but if you'd like to see it I'll definitely take a pic.

Netgear WNR834M N-Draft NEXT Router OEM - Comes in brown box, got it as a replacement for my old router that crapped out on me from Netgear. I picked up a Belkin N1 in the meantime while waiting for the RMA to go through. Next used. Will add pictures as soon as I can.

100_2387682.jpg

untitled-1446.jpg

untitled-2730.jpg

untitled-3145.jpg

I'm located in Canada, close to the US boarder, I have no problems dealing with Americans, I do shipments to the US quite frequently.

Heatware: EGM92 25-0-0
Contact via: PM or Email EGM92 a t Rogers.com for faster response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back