WTTF: MY PS4 PRO AND/ OR Samsung - Galaxy S22 256GB (Unlocked) FOR YOUR INTEL MACBOOK PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

[H]ard|Gawd
Ended up buying a SAMSUNG OLED laptop....

Hi guys. I have for your consideration a very well taken care PS4 PRO complete with all accessories and factory box. I probably have some games to go with it as well. I'll have to look in my library. It was rarely played, and will have a brand new fresh out the box 1TB hard drive in it, because I'm keeping the old one. Can add pix later.

I also have a brand new sealed Samsung - Galaxy S22 256GB (Unlocked) - Phantom Black

I'm looking for the best Macbook pro I can get in Space Gray with an Intel CPU. I'll add some cash depending on the model if need be.

I am a US Marine, and an honest seller with many online references. I have sold many items here and on, eBay, US Audiomart, Audiogon, AudioScienceReview, AVS, and various other forums. I can provide references and pictures upon request to weed out scammers, and tire kickers.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Hi, I added a:

Samsung - Galaxy S22 256GB (Unlocked) - Phantom Black​

Also the PS4 PRO will have a brand new fresh out the box 1TB hard drive in it, because I'm keeping the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back