WTTF: Video cards and motherboards

StealthyFish

[H]ard|Gawd
I've got a few chips which I do not need anymore. I have 3x Core 2 Duo's, 2x Pentium D 805's, 1x Pentium D 830, and 1x Pentium 4 630 which is cleanly lapped (30C idle//40C full load w/ stock heatsink).

I also have 1x Evga 6800GS and an XFX 6800GS XXX which I might be willing to part with if anyone can offer me a graphics card or money :p .

I'm looking for an 8800GT//GTS//GTX or a 975X/P35/X38/650i/680i motherboard. Also interested in a mint Abit IC7-Max3 motherboard with a northwood P4C chip. If I can find an IC7-Max3, I'd also be in the market for 2Gb of DDR-400 (4x 512mb is good), and a decent AGP card (6800GS+ would be nice :) )

PM me if you would be interested. I'm open to selling the chips as well. Don't hesitate to PM me with an offer. :)

*All parts are guaranteed functional and will be tested once more to ensure that they are functional before they are shipped.

still looking for a motherboard. I'd like to get at least one motherboard before spring break comes up (which is the 21st). I'm up for any offers, just PM me. I'm also looking for an Abit IC7-Max in good condition

bump for some old-school parts. My northwood P4C served me well for several years (unfortunately I sold it a couple of years ago).

I have tons of DDR400 ram, and decent AGP graphics cards... what chips do you have for the core2duo?

Back