www.tcwo.com gets OWNED

nweibley

Gawd
http://www.tcwo.com/

Look. For any of you local Tampons, you know they have a pretty HUGE warehouse. I'm trying to figure out home someone cleaned them out that bad. The place had tons upon tons of equipment.

Any thoughts?

PS: Didn't know what forum to put this is. Move as appt.

Thats what I think. They must have had alot of time on their hands. The place is by the airport in a buisness disctrict. I wonder if there is a large black market of cheap computer parts around the city now ;)

Yes, insider job does seem like the likeliest scenario, easiest access to the goods and all. Or maybe someone invented a teleporter.

And are you people from Tampa really called Tampons? :confused:

BillLeeLee said:
Yes, insider job does seem like the likeliest scenario, easiest access to the goods and all. Or maybe someone invented a teleporter.

And are you people from Tampa really called Tampons? :confused:
Lived here all my life... AFAIK thats what we are called :)

Try and think something else up. Tampanians just doesnt sound right.

Tampans would be slightly better and would have less of a chance of generating the image of a feminine care product.

Or Tampaner? Tampas? Hi, I'm a Tampas.

Ahh crap and I just ordered a ATI x800XT-PE from them, now I'll have to wait even longer - ;)

Sucks they got robbed. Might not have been an inside job, just someone knew what was kept in that warehouse and obviously were aware they didn't visit it often enough.

The warehouse is in a very secure area and they are there M-F selling will-call style too. I would bet the only time people are not there is sunday and after hours. I have been in the front area, it is very secure. I think it was inside.

Back