X-Qpack, Biostar 6100, Front Audio

Pierre

n00b
Hey to All,

Merry Christmass, and a Happy New Year!

Did some searching - Couldn't find any info on how to connect the front audio output on the X-Qpack and the Biostar TForce6100 mobo. Antec's site is worthless, says check the Mobo maker's manual.

X-Qpack front audio header is keyed and non-functional at this point... so I am lookin for some help please!

I appreciate it, but not as much as my daughter will... it's her Christmass present!

TIA!

I don't have one, but I'm guessing the headers for audio are in either one of these two locations...

biostar0os.jpg

SOLVED

Thanks for the effort.... Bottom line is...

the 1394 front panel header WILL NOT produce sound through the front speaker jacks ... no matter what you do.

HOWEVER - When you use the AUDIO connector it works perfectly!

{sheepish grin}

Double check those header blocks before you post a message.... (grin)

Of course... if I didn't post the message, I never would have noticed that I was using the 1394 header... the confusion would have lasted weeks.

Thanks to All, but the issue has been solved.

Happy New Year!

Oh, you were trying to use the Firewire connector? Didn't it not fit? Oh well, have fun!

Question 1:
Does the board have a 1394 connection?

Question 2:
If you use the front panel audio, can you still use the audio slots on the IO? I thought i read somewhere that i couldnt...

ty!

LyL18 said:
Question 1:
Does the board have a 1394 connection?

Question 2:
If you use the front panel audio, can you still use the audio slots on the IO? I thought i read somewhere that i couldnt...

ty!

No and yes ;)

Back