x64 Games play in slow-mo

My issue is that all my games play in slow motion. There seems to be no problems with the graphics because they all look marvelous on max settings. There is no chop or lag just sloooooooooooooooooow. I am running on a fresh install of x64.

Anybody have an idea what my issue may be? Stats below.

2 x 160Gb sata Seagate raid 0
1 x 200Gb Seagate ide
Nvidia Geforce 7800gtx OC 256
Soundblaster X-Fi Music Extreme

BF2
NFS:MW
FarCry
HL2

I dont know what the FPS is but its probably like 8 or so. its pretty damn slow :(

Sound like its a driver issue. Check the usual suspects: mobo, video card, and quite possibly the audio drivers.

Thanks I did some research when I fist came to this problem and all signs seemed to point to cool&q so i nixed that but it didnt solve the problem. I am totally at a lost here.

All drivers are the latest x64 drivers. I am at a clean install ..soooooo this is what I am about to do. I am going to unplug all PCI devices, wipe, install os and only install chipset driversand vid card drivers and test the game. Then if it runs smooth install pci devices and drivers one by one. Its all I have left at this point :confused:

I have x64 and I have NO problems whatsoever with any games except games that run on unreal engines... all you have to do is get winxplauncher and set the affinity... I didnt even know q'n'c was supported by x64 I cant get it to work o_O

update your chipset drivers to the latest... there is a hotfix for win32 but for 64 I'm not so sure... I have 2 seperate drives to run 32 and 64 bit on this computer... seeing as how 64 bit continues to crash and have problems with every turn and change of any little driver I decided to stay with my 32 bit...

I play games on 64 bit for about an hour or 2 and it just decides it would be better off to kill my computer...

Back