X800 flash

From what ive read it gotta be a VIVO for 16pipe flash, mine is a connect3D x800pro VIVO and its currently playing SWG very well post xtpe flash

yes but ahas any1 flashed it, shoudl i get it to flash, what modles do u gusy suggest

I just got this card the other day and it flashed with no problems. It's running great and I am very happy with the results. One thing I would suggest is to buy an Arctic Cooling ATI Silencer 4. Stock cooling on these cards suck. The ATI silencer lowered my load temps by almost 20c.

^^ yeah, if you do flash definitely get a 3rd party cooler like the ATI silencer 4. I bought a Sapphire Toxic because it comes stock with one and just included the cooler in the price i was paying for the card ($470 - $40 for silencer = $430 video card, which isn't bad).

I'd get that gecube as well since i've seen many people flash them, in many different forums and have 16 working pipes.

jeebus said:
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-102-375&depa=0&manufactory=BROWSE

i have heard this card flahses well,
if u have flashed a x800, and achieved, plz post
i would like;
make of card
modle(vivo or not, some flash)
and god willing, newegg.com link
im getting a x800 no matter what, i just want to flash it, well.
i know its not 100%, dont lecture, just suggest which

I got this Sapphire X800 Pro VIVO for $416 shipped. Flashed to XTPE using Gigabyte bios.

Back