X800-XT PE from gateway Shipping date

blbrchnk

Limp Gawd
just got my confirmation letter, and ship date from gateway for my x800-xt pe and it said:

Your Gateway order has been placed and is currently being processed. Your estimated arrival date is 07/15/2004.

I was just wondering if anyone else that ordered from them got the same? if not I'll cancel and order from compusa or cdw. Who will get it out to me the quickest?

blbrchnk said:
yeah thats ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i know but i'm not going to complain. i think the price is worth the wait. i'm saving like $70 by going with gateway instead buying in store

Wow, and to think I had a pre-order with them and originally thought I would have this card last week.

:eek:

Order status: Your Gateway order has been placed and is currently being processed. Your estimated arrival date is 07/13/2004.

But I will wait a month for 70 bucks off retail... You rarely find that kind of deal when buying computer hardware..

I overpaid for mine, $585 plus shipping from Str8buy.com and it was the OEM version. I got it last week already.

Well at least I didn't have to pay tax!

:p

Yeah but a month is a really long way away. School is so hectic in the fall and spring I wanted to catch up on my gaming over the summer :mad:

Arioch: lol yeah that no tax helped :p

GabooN: $70 is a big price difference. hell the good games, doom3 hl2, wont be out until at least then anyway

Regretfully I am gettitng the same 7-15 date to replace my 6-18 one. I am so pissed, yet they are not available anywhere else so I will wait a little longer if I dont get arrrestd for strangleing the sales rep that assured me the 18th was a valid one. My order still shows the 18th but customer service tells me other wise. I am still holding out a shred of hope but realisticly it will be another month I am afraid. :(

I called gateway back to cancel my order on my card, and had sooooo much trouble. After many many rude people and several times of being disconnected while on hold, gateway told me that i never even orded one in the first place. heh I guess that order number they sent to me in that e-mail was bogus. Must have made that up, looks like I'm ordering elsewhere. :mad:

Order status: Your Gateway order has been placed and is currently being processed. Your estimated arrival date is 07/15/2004.

Could it be true? My estimated shipping date of 6-18 just went to estimated arrival date.

DO I dare to believe?

I spoke with a customer representative mine should be here on the 23rd of June so he says....

vigor said:
I spoke with a customer representative mine should be here on the 23rd of June so he says....

On what date did you order from gateway??

Sounds like ordering a card from Gateway is a lost cause. I'm not laying awake at night ticked because everyone else is topping my 3Dmark score, so I don't need a card this instant. But if they keep pushing back the ship date over and over and never doing what they say, I may just take my business elsewhere.

ATW said:
Sounds like ordering a card from Gateway is a lost cause. I'm not laying awake at night ticked because everyone else is topping my 3Dmark score, so I don't need a card this instant. But if they keep pushing back the ship date over and over and never doing what they say, I may just take my business elsewhere.

I am glad your not laying awake everynight. The fact is I sold my 9800xt while it was still worth somehting and I am currrently suffering with an mx440 interim card. The source of my desire to recieve my x800xt should now be obvious to you.

Breaking news!!! Don't loose faith in Gateway just yet. My funds just got hit last night , and the web says I should recieve it today . Rock and Roll!!! I am having it shiped to may office so I will know today if they are tripping or not

Back