XBOX 1 Help

BronxBartoni

Limp Gawd
Does anyone know a way to soft mod a xbox to run XBMC without the use of action replay? I tried the hotswapping method to no avail, and I know it is possible. Help?

you need to know someone with a modded one is the easier way. Then they can ftp the save games to softmod to a pendrive using a usb adapter. Then you can use the pen drive on yours. Thats how i got my pen drive that way.

I3roknI3ottle said:
Check www.Xbox-Scene.com

You can do it with an USB Flash Drive and a Modded controller to allow for use of the USB Flash Drive.

Ya, I know, but that would require me to obtain one of the old games (SC,MA) to load the hack. I made a usb to controller adapter at work on friday, and now I cant find one of the games I need.

im in the same boat right now, my friend wants me to mod his xbox, and i only have the greatest hits version of splinter cell! im not sure if it will work, but im going to try it next week some time.

any version of splinter cell the first one works. Greatest hits or org doesnt matter. I would just hit up the game stores in the mall and grab splinter cell for 4.99 out of the bin.

Back