Xbox 360 1080p fix Update available now. Improved picture quality?

Skirrow

[H]ard|Gawd
A new dashboard update is available for the 360 now which addresses issues regarding 1080p support problems.

Personally i didnt actually have any problems relating to 1080p, but this new update seems to increase visual quality which is nice. The picture seems cleaner with the new update. Looks like they improved the 1080p upscaling because Gears of War and Saints Row look a lot better to me.

Or it could just be me.

Thoughts?

Hmm..Didn't have a problem with my 1080p...Didn't even know anyone else was. But hey, hopefully it improves quality...that would be a nice surprise. Now I can't wait to get home. Today is a great day!

I get my 680i MB, Memory, DVD-R/W Drive...My Zelda Wii Game...Xbox360 update. Awesome :D

what kind of 1080p tv do you have? Just curious, but i just downloaded the update, too bad i only have a 1080i tv :-/.

Lol...beat Sony to the punch again. :p Sorry..not trying to ruffle any feathers but the one-upmanship the game console companies try to play amuses me. ;)

alot of the 1080p issues seemed to be with Sony TV's. I read a review of the HD-DVD drive addon and they hooked it via VGA and ran 1080p and the imaged was all messed up. MS acknowledged the issue quickly and more than likely this update is the one that will fix it.

FLyGuYyy said:
what kind of 1080p tv do you have? Just curious, but i just downloaded the update, too bad i only have a 1080i tv :-/.

The one in my sig...Westinghouse 37w3

my vga cable no longer outputs any video signal after this update. axe that....

my vga cable no longer outputs to my 42" plasma after his update, it will output to my 20" dell and 15" samsung lcd's, but it wont work on my plasma anymore.... FUCK

Back