XBox 360 On CNN.....

Yeah, but what's the point of playing at all if you're just going to buy a high level character? You end up missing out on all the content up to that point, and you have no idea how to properly play that character because you didn't build it. I ran into people like this in City of Heroes, and they are an absolute nuisance to play with.

It's like cheating through a game you've never played; you might as well not bother playing it at all.

huxley said:
An ak is the best weapon...now if you are talking mac 10 that is another story.

I see AK Vs. AWP at long distances with the AK winning constantly.

I can't believe you would even try to argue this. Having a powerful weapon won't make you a good player, period.

Rehevkor said:
Yeah, but what's the point of playing at all if you're just going to buy a high level character? You end up missing out on all the content up to that point, and you have no idea how to properly play that character because you didn't build it. I ran into people like this in City of Heroes, and they are an absolute nuisance to play with.

It's like cheating through a game you've never played; you might as well not bother playing it at all.

Well said.

WickedAngel said:

I can't believe you would even try to argue this. Having a powerful weapon won't make you a good player, period.

he wasn't arguing against you, lol. your example was weak to try and convey your point because your example used a great gun vs a great gun, instead of a substantially weaker gun vs a great gun.

agreed. If you don't have the time to devote to a game like WoW or CoH, don't play it if you're going to complaing about all the other people who do. Your circumstances, whatever they may be, should never give you the right to buy your way ahead of other players, and frankly, game-makers know this and it will never happen (hopefully...).

WickedAngel said:

Well you said the ak wasnt a good weapon when it is one of the best if not the best in the game. I just wanted to make sure we were clear on that point thar

Back