Xbox 360 Power Brick.. Really 70 Dollars?!

Shlomo

2[H]4U
Alright, I left my power brick at my sisters house which is 100 miles away, and i'm not about to drive up and pick that thing up.

So I google it, and these fuggers are 60+ dollars! Not only that, but I can't find em' at gamestops/ebgames or circuit city's website. Where can I find one of these things without paying an absorbant amount of money for a damn AC adaptor.

Uh, other than the fact that none of the pictures work, but I believe that is replacing the Xbox 360 power supply

Not the power cord/brick. You know, the monstrous thing that hooks into your wall and into your xbox 360... the power cable.

without paying an absorbant amount of money for

....wow....you'd think after having typed that you might realize that it's completely the wrong word.

Anyway, I take it you've never had to buy a new laptop power brick?

Where can I find one of these things without paying an absorbant amount of money for a damn AC adaptor.

The word is 'exorbitant'.

Not the power cord/brick. You know, the monstrous thing that hooks into your wall and into your xbox 360... the power cable.

I thought the brick was the powersupply. Without a thorough knowledge of thier inner working I would not recommend hacking one up to save a few bucks. Unless your going for a Darwin Award.

Just have it shipped to you or take the drive to go get it. Either way (shipping or gas money) should be cheaper than getting a new one.

Why did shipping it not cross your mind?

It did, but as a CPA/MBA with a kid, she really doesn't have a lot of time to even go to a post office or anything. I was hoping I could just pick one up for like 20 dollars and be on my way heh.

Uh, other than the fact that none of the pictures work, but I believe that is replacing the Xbox 360 power supply

That is the power supply. Power supplies convert the AC power to DC...

You know, exactly the same as Wii and Gamecube. Only theirs are a lot smaller.

Back