Xbox 360 Premium System $249 - Limit 1 - Open Box Overstock

Nice Deal.

Link

Condition: Like New, in Original Packaging.
Return Policy: Return for Refund within 14 Days. Please check the Return Policy

XBOX360-PREMR
MICROSOFT XBOX 360 Premium Bundle - Hard Drive Wireless Controller
1 $249.99 $249.99
Sub Total $249.99
Tax (TN residents only) $0.00
Shipping via FedEx Express Saver 3 Day $30.00
TOTAL $279.99

(This was from a thread on another forum. I figured we here at SD could use the hookup as well.)

First deal post here at SD, feedback welcome on how to present it better, thanks!:bye:

This is from overstockdealz.com not overstock.com just so people know. I havent heard over overstockdealz...

Record last updated on 2006-02-14 00:00:00
Record created on 2005-12-08 00:00:00
Record expires on 2007-12-08 00:00:00

Site appears to have been around a while but with no rating at resellerratings so I would pass on this.

saw this over at slickdeals when searcing

consumer depot sucks.... my roommate ordered a "refurbished" xbox 360 from overstockdealz.com (same people) and it barely works. and they rating is fake, check the first reviews instead of the latest ones...

this was posted back on 5-30-2007
although they seem to be a big ebay store

here is their ebay feedback

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=factorydealz&ftab=AllFeedback

Feedback Score: 34865
Positive Feedback: 98.4%

Any company replacing an "S" with a "Z" in their name is on my "don't trust with a penny" list.

i would be careful about deals like this. Since the bans have been starting on hacked consoles you will probably start seeing some "cheap" 360's on ebay / openbox specials.

\not saying thats what this is, but buyer beware

Notice how then left a neutral feedback because the buyer left them a neutral...Thay have been added to my DNT list.

Sadly, eBay's gone to shit. Snipers galore (I mean, that's "part" of it sure, but when I get sniped by some guy who's just going to resell the shit separate (collectible games), I get angry), and feedback means jack shit; either you never get any back, and if they deserve a neg, they'll leave you one back. It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaalrgh.

My roommate actually jumped on the Core 360 for $199 deal that this site was running. I was skeptical, but the 360 arrived in great shape and he has had no issues.

There is a slickdeals thread over this site and this specific promotion. After reading it, I would steer clear of this place...

Even as desperate as I am to find a cheap xbox 360, I don't think I'm willing to take this expensive of a gamble.

i got mine and it works fine

not perfect condition, but like i care, it works fine

most people werent' so lucky however

i will never order from this place again, it was just a gamble i wish i hadn't taken (i ordered when the thread was thumbsup and the deal was too good to pass up!)

Back