Xbox 360 Wireless adapter question!

dllfiles12

[H]ard|Gawd
Is there an alternative wireless adapter that I can buy that doesnt cost 100 dollars? Im really looking to spend about half that. Is there a particular usb adapter that works with the 360?

I don't know of any USB ones that work, but you can use one of those wireless Ethernet bridges, GameFAQs.com's Xbox 360 forum lists ones people have used.

i used a cheap used linksys and put ddwrt on it and waalaa 20 bux for wifi connection for htpc and xbox. there are tons of info on the net.

you can get a wireless bridge for pretty cheap or connect it to your computer and share the network to it if that's an option.

I also use a wireless bridge connected to my computer...fuck Microsoft for thinking it's OK to charge that kind of money for a little wifi dongle and a bigger hard drive...I love my 360 but they fucked up on peripheral pricing big time.

I use a wireless access point as well. Well, it's really a wireless print server but it doubles as an access point. If you're looking for bang for the buck I'd go that route.

Back