XBOX 360 Wireless headset

STANG22GT

Limp Gawd
Anyone has this and how is it? Is the sound quality any better or the same as the headset that came with the 360? how about the battery life, it says its good for 8 hours, is it rechargable, or what kind of battery does it use?

Any help appreciated, I am thinking about getting one.

OOPS...I am an idiot, this thing is not even out yet. :eek: I just saw the add at best buy.com but did not noticed the pre-order thing.

Admin feel free to delete

10/31, i'm interested as well. i wish it were $20 cheaper though, i won't be getting it at $60

I'm actually quite interested in this, but not for my xbox, for my PC. I'm yet to find a good wireless headset to use for internet telephony and I think this could be perfect.

I will probably get this with gift cards I get from the Holiday season. I am interested in this because too many times I get caught up in the damned cord on the regular headset. It is also supposed to have better audio and voice quality then the current headsets.

How do you plan on using it with a PC Psychotext? Will the Wireless adapter thingy they are coming out with eventually for wireless controllers work with the wireless headset?

Erasmus354 said:
How do you plan on using it with a PC Psychotext? Will the Wireless adapter thingy they are coming out with eventually for wireless controllers work with the wireless headset?

Well I'm hoping that's the case, but I suppose only time will tell.

from my understanding the pc usb adaptor will make all wireless xbox 360 accessories work on the pc.

its a live anywhere ploy. and games for windows thing.

I'm a sucker... I shelled out for the wireless rechargeable battery kit, the xboxLive camera, and very soon the wireless headset.

I'm tired of having a damn headset and being tethered to that fucking wire.
It would be nice if M$ released a boundry table mic so that you can have more people in on a game or a video chat. I can see a use for this. Might even piss of PolyCom a bit for bumping in on it's video chat territory.

Im going to get the cam and headset also...just waiting till I can get them at the same time.
Still I have not seen any more details about the headset

Back