xbox live points history?

JAW

Gawd
So my nephew was over and while I was sleeping went on and spent all $40 of my points :( The kid is 10.

Is their anyway to see what he spent them on?

Yes, there is a way to see what the points were spent on. If I remember correctly, you need to visit Xbox.com and sign-in using your username/password. Once signed in, there will be an option somewhere regarding billing or account management/history or something along those lines. In that area there will be a list of purchases, complete with information such as purchase date, price, and the item name.

Let me know if you find the link. If you have trouble I'll look into it later and report back with more specific instructions.

hmm, only options I see are too Add xbox live months, add points and to change my contact information.

Under the Live tab there's Account Management and under that there should be Download History that should show you what you want.

I did a little digging around, but wasn't able to find anything. Maybe I'm just blind. :) zero002021 or |Tch0rT|, or somebody else, who knows where it is, is going to have to be a little more specific.

It should be where Tch said if I remember correctly. I do remember checking my download history before...

It should be where Tch said if I remember correctly. I do remember checking my download history before...

Same.

And... lol OP. Sorry to hear about that. I can imagine it happening to me with my friends when they are drunk.

Ok detailed steps...

Turn on your Xbox 360
Press Left or Left Bumper to go to Marketplace Tab
Choose Account Management at the bottom of the screen
Choose Download History, it's the 3rd option from the bottom right between Xbox LIVE Pass Cose and About Microsoft Points.

That will show you everything that's been downloaded on that profile.

I hope that helps.

Ok detailed steps...

Turn on your Xbox 360
Press Left or Left Bumper to go to Marketplace Tab
Choose Account Management at the bottom of the screen
Choose Download History, it's the 3rd option from the bottom right between Xbox LIVE Pass Cose and About Microsoft Points.

That will show you everything that's been downloaded on that profile.

I hope that helps.

Well that would explain why I couldn't find it. I had read zero002021's post, and then of course yours, but he had talked about logging onto xbox.com, which is where I went to also look. :)

I figured it would be easier for you to look up the information on a computer, so I listed the Xbox.com website instructions. Nevertheless, glad to know you found it. :)

Need details on what was purchased!

Also try calling Customer Service and explain the situation to them.

I just want you to know that your post made me lol, OP. This is why I have my Live access protected by a button code. But not to protect against 10-year olds, rather my drunken roommates.

Not going to call customer support, no reason too. They wouldn't refund the points anyway.

So far only found bankshot billards and bliss island in download history, not sure where the rest of the points were spent.

Back