XBox One Elite Wireless Controller $115 with code at Newegg

chizow

[H]ard|Gawd
Saw this in today's newegg flier, Xbox One Elite Controller for $115 with code: EMCFFFG24

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...6-Index-_-XboxOneAccessories-_-74103521-S2A3B

If you have an Amex card you can use this toward your $25 off $200 (can be multiple transactions to hit this amount). No tax for many still from Newegg. Shipping varies but free 2 day with Shoprunner, free 3 day with Premier.

This is the 2nd lowest price I have seen this controller which has been out for about a year now. It was $110 for a minute at newegg with a 35% off code that may have been an error because they quickly pulled it, but I got a second one at that price about a month ago.

Build quality is great and the controller is well worth it for anyone who uses a controller frequently for their pc games. You may also consider buying the Wireless adapter for PC which is frequently on sale for $20 or so at Amazon and Best Buy.

I have read some reports of these controllers breaking (people throw them when they ragequit or something?) so you may consider buying an extended warranty from Newegg to protect your investment since wear and tear on controllers can be pretty harsh.

Yeah I don't care how amazing it is >$100 for a controller is just too rich for my blood.

Back