Xbox One event in Shoreditch London

jonneymendoza

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok here is my thoughts

Fifa 14:

Same as Fifa 13 with a lick of paint. This new ignition or ignite whatever BS they called it is just a blur and inside the hood its the same engine used on the current gen version of fifa 14 with a lick of paint

Dead Rising 3:

Looked liked an average Current gen game but that is because you now have over 100 npc's all in one screen and maintains what looks like 60fps. never slowed down no matter how hard i tried to cause mayhem onscreen

Forza 5:

Excellent game, great graphics, smooth 60fps and lovely Heptic feedback on the control Pad!

Control Pad:
Feels a bit smaller then the 360 and a bit lighter. The Dpad is much smoother and feels better then the 360. The analogue sticks have more grip in them and the triggers are less springy and more smoother.

The triggers themselves have heptic feedback and let me tell you this. It makes driving games more immersive!

BF4:

Looks great! Around medium settings on how a PC version looks like but plays super smooth! You will be impressed at it. very good and finally console users can play BF as its intended.

Console:

Its HUGE! Larger then the original first Xbox. It is dead quiet though, couldn't hear the fans but one side of the machine was pretty warm. When laid flat, it gets warm on the right hand side at the top of the console.

pics from xbox one event

527A5570 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

527A5547 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

527A5550 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

527A5579 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

527A5577 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

527A5571 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

527A5561 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

527A5554 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

527A5556 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

527A5558 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

527A5557 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

527A5551 by jonneymendoza, on Flickr

I pretty much expected the ea games to look about the same as current gen, that's how it was when madden 06 came out on the 360. I remember it looking better but like you said a new coat of paint. If I can't get my ps4 on launch day ill wait till August of next year to buy one.

The second year of sports games is where the differences really start showing

The moment they get the NFL back I will be a very happy man. EA was brilliant to get it like they did because they would have gotten out of football it was so bad in comparison.

Ea needs to lose the nfl license already we need more competition

Its not just the nfl license there's a players union license too and they are addicted to the money from it since they blow all their cash on hookers and cars and end up with nothing when they retire @37. I think they just recently extended the NFL exclusive deal too...that fucking sucks.

Back