Xclio RMA

Adionik

[H]ard|Gawd
Mkay, my 450-BL just decided to die, so I obviously need to RMA it.

However, has anyone here been to the Xcilio site? MAN IT'S completely useless! Nothing works! No links! Nothing!

Should I just RMA it through Newegg? Has anyone here succesfully RMA'd it through Xcilo?

I should've taken the noise it was making more seriously.

I wouldn't have even bothered RMA'ing it and I certainly would not suggest putting another one in your computer. Find something else man. The next could damage components if it dies.

LunchboX3904 said:
I wouldn't have even bothered RMA'ing it and I certainly would not suggest putting another one in your computer. Find something else man. The next could damage components if it dies.

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Xclio's are decent PSU's and he already paid for it.

Adionik said:
Mkay, my 450-BL just decided to die, so I obviously need to RMA it.

However, has anyone here been to the Xcilio site? MAN IT'S completely useless! Nothing works! No links! Nothing!

Should I just RMA it through Newegg? Has anyone here succesfully RMA'd it through Xcilo?

I should've taken the noise it was making more seriously.

If you can I would RMA it through Newegg.

Yes, thank you. I RMA'd it through Newegg. I really hate RMAing stuff, I get conscious thinking that they're keeping a tab on me returning shit all the time, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

I comfort myself with knowning they make a lot of money everyday and ONE psu won't hurt them.

:D

Spectre said:
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Xclio's are decent PSU's and he already paid for it.
Is it? My bad then. I'm kinda quick to judge a name like Xclio and having one die on someone. Personally, I'd be hard pressed to get another one if it died on me, but i suppose you could give it another shot.

i r stup1d :p

LunchboX3904 said:
Is it? My bad then. I'm kinda quick to judge a name like Xclio and having one die on someone. Personally, I'd be hard pressed to get another one if it died on me, but i suppose you could give it another shot.

i r stup1d :p

LOL you just guessed because of the name that its not a good psu knowing nothing about it? Not good to give out advice unless you know what your talking about.

Despite their price, XClio has actually done a pretty good job with their power supplies, and the 450 and 500 watters are under 50 bucks at Newegg.

Unabomber said:
Despite their price, XClio has actually done a pretty good job with their power supplies, and the 450 and 500 watters are under 50 bucks at Newegg.
They do seem to be pretty good PSU's. Unfortunately, this is the 2nd one that's died on me.

I should upgrade soon.

=\

Adionik said:
They do seem to be pretty good PSU's. Unfortunately, this is the 2nd one that's died on me.

I should upgrade soon.

=\

2? Having 2 PSU's be bad is getting towards unlikely.

Spectre said:
2? Having 2 PSU's be bad is getting towards unlikely.
I know, I know. The first time I booted up with my PSU, NOTHING would turn on. I was like WTF? I went through EVERYTHING, tore apart my system from top to bottom. Took out RAM, disconnected drives, disconnected the VGA power cable, plugged it in the SLI-EZ Connector for the hell of it and went troubleshooting that thing for a good while.

Then, using my friends' Ultra PSU, it booted up perfectly.

I have a Xclio greatpower 600W, its awesome. Cheap, Stable, basicly an antec. I'm having a little problem with the fan speed increasing when there is heat, gets a 'tad' too loud for my liking, have a post on that here somewhere.

If you want to get anything from the Xclio site you need to fix their horrible HTML. Someone thought it would be a good idea to use \ instead of / so... Anywhere you see a %5C remove it and put a / in its place. All the other menus other then the main work fine it seems. Pretty pathetic web designer they have.

But if you have the option I would RMA to newegg

Back