Xclio?

kompulsive

Limp Gawd
Anyone out there have any experience with this company? I just ordered a 850w Greatpower PSU from them. I've read a few positive reviews and the price couldn't be beat.

Anyone out there have any experience with this company? I just ordered a 850w Greatpower PSU from them. I've read a few positive reviews and the price couldn't be beat.

They used to be one of the only other presences for CWT in retail in the US besides ANtec, times have changed and everyone and their dog uses CWT. I had a Xclio in the 450-500w roundup a while back.

I had a XClio 450BL for about a year before it died out on me. I did tons of research and saw that it was highly rated for its value and quietness and I loved it while it worked. I probably just got a bad one...

I've been using my Goodpower 500w Xclio for about a year now also tied in with a Thermaltake pure power 250w (dedicated videocard PSU), nothing but good times! I'm sure i'm not straining either of my PSU's though with whats in my system.

I don't have any quantitative information, but empirically, I love mine. For the price, I don't think you can beat the quality or capabilities.

Back